Escalate your Skillset a Step Higher with Advanced Courses In Biomechanics Introduced in Collaboration with Principia Technology!!
Who can enrol?
- Sport & Exercise Scientists
- Physiotherapists & Allied Health Practitioners
- Doctors & Surgeons
- Biomedical Scientists & Engineers
- Physical Trainers
Based on Increasing Complexity, the course is split into 3 modules
Starting from last week of October
- Certificate I in Biomechanics (16 hours Theory, 8 hours Practical)
- Certificate II in Biomechanics (16 hours Theory, 8 hours Practical)
- Certificate III in Biomechanics (16 hours Theory, 8 hours Practical)
Professional Value of the Course
- Certificate I will introduce concepts of Biomechanics, methods of motion capture, wearable sensors, and kinematics. This will allow practitioners to describe and measure human motion, without consideration of the forces acting on them.
- Certificate II will introduce the concepts of kinetics, the relationships between force and motion, loading, and muscle activation. This will allow practitioners to describe and measure forces and torques, muscle activity, and interpret data for quantitative analysis.
- Certificate III will proceed to more advanced kinematic and kinetic analysis and introduce concepts of musculoskeletal modeling. This will allow practitioners to perform more comprehensive Biomechanical analyses, as well as assess forces down at the individual muscle level.
Don’t miss out on the chance to learn from Australian Exercise Scientist and Expert in Human Motion Measurement, Dr. Jason Konrath!